I am an essential oil user. I diffuse them in the air. I mix them up to make blends for various purposes. These blends I get to inhale or apply on my skin/body. But, I don’t ingest them. I don’t mix them with my food or drinks. Right now, I source my essential oils locally. I mostly buy from Ilog Maria in Silang, Cavite. However, selling essential oils is for them just a side business as they use them in producing their wide product range. So, they don’t have the complete kinds of essential oils, just the basics. Fortunately, there are alternative choices for most essential oils which are hard to find locally. You can easily research them on Google. I am not yet a member of any of the big brands of essential oils abroad, but I do believe and have personally experienced the benefits brought by essential oils.
The following are my most favorite blends of essential oils simply because I experienced how effective and good they are, at least to me and my family.
Just a few tips in using essential oils.
1. Use sparingly and carefully especially if you’ll use it on your kids. A little goes a long way!
2. Do your research.
3. Buy from trusted sellers.
4. If unsure, do not take them internally.
5. If you or your kids are sick, it’s best to consult your doctor.
6. Essential oils are not to replace medical treatments.
7. Keep a diary and take down notes of what works and what does not.
8. They have an expiration.
Do you also use and believe in essential oils? Can you share your experience and favorite blends? Do you buy from big brands abroad or source locally? I would love to hear your thoughts!