This giveaway is closed. Tune in for our next Blissful Giveaway!
I’m pretty much confined to the four corners of our bedroom because I do not want to risk aggravating the small hole in my CS incision. It’s almost a month but it has not yet healed even on the surface. Don’t worry though, I’m in constant communication with my OB.
Now, if I would to think about my condition while taking care of a newborn, I’d surely be depressed so I’m consciously trying to put my mind into other beautiful things.
I have long wanted to put on sale, at least online most of my things: pre-loved, unused and new. But since my movements are limited, I could not dig into my closets. So, I’m skipping the sorting stage and moving forward instead to the purging stage. Slowly, I’ll be selling and giving away things I would randomly find in my room.
I’ll begin this #BlissfulGiveaways with two pregancy/mommy-related books. I’ll be giving away two books: “The Organized Mom, Simplify Life for You and Baby One Step at a Time” by Stacey Crew and “It Worked for Me: 1001 Real-life Pregnancy Tips” by Michelle Kennedy. Both these books have been useful to me especially during my first pregnancy. Would you like to have them?
To get a chance to win these books, simply follow the steps below.
- Open for Metro Manila participants, in the meantime. Sorry!
- Follow Blissful Thoughts Blog Facebook Page
- Comment on the #BlissfulGiveaways post (can be found on the FB page) on why you want to win the books.
- Share and Like the FB post.
- Comment below that you joined this contest.
- I will choose the winner on Sunday 10 PM and announce it on Monday.
- Winner will be chosen through a randomizer application.
I hope you join my first giveaway. You get the books and I’ll get the space I want and need. Win-win! By the way, since this is my first giveaway, shipping cost is on me. Good luck and thank you!